Few days ago my friends told me about the prediction from Jucelino Nobrega da Luz, a 48 years old man from Brazil. He is said to hear a voice from next world which tells him the prophecies since he is 9 years old. It was said that he predicted about the 2004 Tsunami in Aceh – Indonesia, the death of Princess Diana, the WTC 9/11 attacks, etc.
Some of his prophecies are as below:
- Earthquake in China on 13. September 2008 with more than 1 Million death
- Vaccination against AIDS 2008
- Earthquake in Osaka with 8.9 on Richter scale and 500.000 Death on 25. January 2009
- Stock market crash in Wall Street in New York on 15 June 2010
- a deathly desease named “Heros” in 2011
- between 2012 and 2015 Explosion of the Krakatao
- A Vulcano Eruption on the canares (LaPalma) with Mega-Tsunami in North- and South America in November 2013
- An eruption of the Yellowstone – Supervolcano also in November 2013
- A catastrophic comet impact in 2019 (I believe extremely improbable)
- 80% chance of asteroide impact (Apophis) on 11/11/2036 (Astronomically seen he will pass already on 13/04/2036).
- Earthquake in San Francisco with 8.9 on Richter Scale on 09 February 2023
- Earthquake “The Big One” on 17 July 2026 in San Francisco with 10.8 on the Richter scale (physically nearly improbable because about 300x stronger than Tsunami quake from 26 December 2004)
My friends knew about Jucelino and his prediction from forwarded email. I think they forwarded it to me too some time ago, but I deleted it as I won’t read this kind of forwarded email (full with myth). Now, they are waiting and seeing. If his prediction of earthquake in Filipino on July 2008 will happen, then they will consider and take serious of his other predictions. Life is too short to be wasted, therefore they want to travel around the world (if possible) before something bad happens. Stay at cheap hotels is fine for them as long as they are able to see the other part of the world.
As for myself, I don’t believe and I don’t want to believe it too.